Narayan Niwas Palace Jaisalmer
Narayan Niwas Palace is among the best heritage hotels in the princely state of Rajasthan. In the center of Jaisalmer, this hotel is the apex of the hospitality business. The regal legends of hospitality are brought to life through this historic hotel, transformed into a landmark hotel, more over Everybody loves a to stay at this hotel, right?
It is a masterpiece of architecture that embodies the past code and showcases the prosperity and bravery of the great Rajput rulers. The golden sandstone construction and intricate carvings pay tribute to the exemplary craftsmanship of the earlier times. The hotel’s palace is decorated with traditional Indian furniture and Rajputana design.
It is proud of its grandness. Narayan Niwas Palace enjoys its location amid majestic surroundings. It also offers stunning views over Jaisalmer Fort. Jaisalmer Fort. The hotel’s palace is an excellent option for those looking to enjoy a luxurious getaway.
History of Narayan Niwas Palace Jaisalmer
Narayan Niwas Palace is an ancestral home dating to the 19th century, now a Heritage Hotel. The hotel is beautifully furnished with a touch royal everywhere. It’s among the most desirable places to set up in Jaisalmer If you’re an extravagant outlook and are looking to get the value of your money. Narayan Niwas Palace provides you with world-class services and lavish accommodations that are worthwhile to mention. The palace is a reflection of the grandeur and splendor of the Rajput period.
Accommodation at Narayan Niwas Palace Jaisalmer
To provide a lavish stay for guests, the rooms of the hotel are distinguished by
- Standard Deluxe Room: With a hue of elegance, this room style speaks the Rajputana style of rest and comfort. The bed is exquisitely made and invites you to relax your exhausted self. The soft linens enhance relaxation. The furniture is traditional and provides a sense of a royal getaway.
- Deluxe Room: Compact and cozy The room is encased in laid-back moods that ooze peace. The elegant decor, elegant interiors, elegant furniture, and a traditional bed transport you back to the time of the royals. The room is filled with modern conveniences that will make your stay memorable.
- Fort View Room: Jaisalmer Fort from the jharokha. Also known as Royal Room, this comforting cocoon redefines luxury. The guests can enjoy the view at Jaisalmer Fort from the jharokha. A comfortable area for sitting close to the jharokha lets you enjoy the morning or evening tea with a beautiful view. A stylish decor, a beautifully decorated wall, and the beautiful table lamp contribute to the overall beauty of the space.
Dining at Narayan Niwas Palace Jaisalmer
Pick your preferred cuisine from Chinese, Indian, or Continental from Gokhra, the restaurant in-house at Narayan Niwas Palace. Enjoy the traditional Rajasthani dishes in the dining room. A folk concert inside the hotel follows the dinner. Folk musicians perform the music as you enjoy a delicious meal.
The design of the restaurant speaks of elegance and class. You can enjoy a relaxing evening with your loved ones in this Pagoda bar. Enjoy meals at the vibrant Gorkha restaurant, which offers mouth-watering food. For a relaxing time sipping your favorite beverages, head into The Pagra Bar.
Wedding arrangements at Narayan Niwas Palace Jaisalmer
You are becoming fully aware that weddings are one of the most anticipated events of your life. The hotel takes your wedding arrangements in a personal way. The wedding day is made memorable to ensure that you create lifetime memories. Every ceremony and event at your wedding is conducted with the utmost care.
Narayan Niwas Palace has the expertise and commitment to host weddings that are better than you thought of. Therefore, you can be sure of a fairy-tale wedding you can imagine with this hotel.
The banquet halls are set up elegantly to show the elegance that your wedding should be. There are extensive lawns that are and well-trimmed to give a classy design. Suppose you decide to choose the theme for your wedding or delegate it to Hotel staff members.
In that case, you can rest assured that your wedding day will come with a hint of royal majesty that will keep you in awe. The beautiful lights and flowers with mounted elephants, horses, and even camels greet guests in luxurious locations, where you will be an opulent princess and prince. Your wedding destination in Jaisalmer will be truly unforgettable.
Facilities At Narayan Niwas Palace
- Facilities for banking
- Postal services
- Telephone in the room with STD/ISD
- Free paper
- Color TV with satellite channels
- Doctor on phone
- Dry cleaning and laundry facilities
- Information desk
- Exchange of currency